Location: La Plata Office
Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Site Civil Engineer in our La Plata Maryland office.The selected candidate will become part of a team that provides project consulting and site planning, design, and engineering services to a wide variety of clients. This position requires subject matter knowledge and breadth/depth experience to move projects from concept to completion including planning/zoning, complete site design in AutoCAD/Civil 3D (current version) to permits and construction phase services. Project work and responsibilities will include work for commercial, residential and government clients entailing all aspects of site development design such as grading, drainage, stormwater management, water and sewer, erosion and sediment control, as well as plan and permit processing and technical writing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering plus a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of design experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of TR-20, TR-55, HEC-RAS, HEC-2, HY-8, AutoCAD/Civil 3D 2016, and other engineering applications
- Experience in the land development processes in the Charles, St. Mary’s, and Calvert County, Maryland areas preferred.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. offers competitive salaries and benefits; including group medical insurance, paid time off, holidays, and retirement, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.